Monday, November 30, 2009

Melting Pot presentation day


Deadline!!

I really need to improve my presenting skills. I felt "Empty head" when I was presenting and I even couldn't find the words to say. But anyway, overall I think it was alright. It was hard work to be honest. I did a lot of drawings, a lot of developing in order to come up with the final design. However, I think there's a problem with my research. I just have kind of a few pictures for references and inspiration next to my designing pages - while other people have done A LOT of researching. Man! They really did a lot of researching. The tutors said my work is a little random as well as my research is not even close to enough. Ahh.....I don't know how to tell them that my ideas are random themselves, I got them just like BAM! in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment