Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bella in New Moon






So it seems like everyone is crazy about the movie. I haven't seen the new one yet, but I've watched Twilight. It was good. And there's one thing to be noticed, many many girls are starting to dress like Bella. I have noticed this for a long time, that when a movie become really popular, people start to dress like one or a few characters in the movie!




(Gosh, look at her legs! How skinny a model can be??)



Bella's clothes are sort of sporty and simple, though, her long wavy hair still makes she looks feminine. Besides, skinny jeans look girly as well. It's a cool look I think. Me personally don't often dress up that way. Sometimes I feel that I need something quick and convenient, especially on those days when I don't think wearing a skirt in this windy England is a good idea, then I put on my jeans and a few layers of simple shirts. Then just a pair of Converse, maybe a warm hat or a scarf, and I'm good to go.

I remember the time when I was 14 15 something, Mean Girls was out to the cinemas. It was a bomb. Everybody talked about it. Girls started to dress like Katy (or Lindsay Lohan), I was one of them as well. It was huge. At that point I was thinking to myself: If you want to promote a style, make a movie that is going to be #1 on charts, dress up the main character the style you want, and BAM, it's everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment