Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Late November


It is late November now. It's freezing in England and it's cold as well in Vietnam. 1 thing I like about winter, I can dress as many layers I like, and I can try all the freaky combinations I can. I heard many people saying during the winter, we should wear something colourful in order to make winter less cold and grey and boring. It's not quite true really. I think there's no such thing as "season colours". We can wear whatever colour we like anytime. Me personally prefer an outfit that is mostly dark with 1 or 2 really bright, bold colour depends on what do I want to emphasise. When I want to bring out my legs, I wear colourful leggings, or if I want to bring out my face, a bright coloured scarf will be perfect for it. In my opinion, that is the way of creating contrasts on an outfit in order to make it much more effective, as an outfit should bring a message from the owner.


People are wearing grey jackets and coats a lot. Doesn't matter what materials, this season grey is huge. I like grey. It's suitable for everyone, it makes it easy to putting things together, and it's sexy. I have never seen a year without grey in fashion. People wear grey. I personally like grey. I also think a grey shirt would emphasise red hair and blonde hair perfectly.



Lace is everywhere as well, especially on tights and leggings. I am obsessed with lace. In every design I have lace on. It just looks so nice and sexy. I think lace is not only huge this season. It's going to be a big trend that takes quite a while. However, it's not that easy putting lace on. With no taste, lace is going to look cheap. We actually need a sense of style to make lace look elegant and sexy on us. In my opinion, the key is not to go over the top on anything.




Animal print is still on. However, it is not as huge as before. I think this season, people are not going to wear like the whole thing of animal prints, but just on 1 bit of their outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment