Thursday, November 26, 2009

Korean Vogue - November issue





If I had money to order 1 I would. I love these pictures. They are a little freaky, but that's why they are so impressive. I often look at fashion photos in order to inspire myself and also to learn from talented stylists. I think styling is an amazing job. They create the soul of photos and clothes. They are style - makers. I think this job is very interesting and challenging. I have read a little bit about styling. There are many kinds of stylists as well, as nowadays everything needs style, from a person to a magazine, a music video, a movie, a photo, everything.

I like the idea of a personal stylist. They are sort of a style coach. They consult people how to dress up, how to look and how to build up a particular image in public in terms of their lifestyle, personality, interests and career goals. They do clothes shopping for their clients as well, as many people really cannot go shopping at all (!). There is a funny quote saying that stylists get paid for spending clients' money. Sounds good to me! Well just kidding. It is hard work. I like the job but I am still not sure I am going on that path in fashion industry, though, it is an option.

Melting Pot's deadline is coming! Better finish the work quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment