Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Communication vision in Black and White


I love black and white, so I had fun doing it actually. The idea was to create a skirt that reflect a combination between soft and hard materials. I got my inspiration from a chocolate muffin, as usual, to be honest. However, before working on my sketchbook, I did some research in the library. I were looking at some Moschino designs, also at some magazines. Their work was absolutely amazing. The way they created different shapes on the body was really inspiring.
After finishing my work, we were going around the studio looking at all the work people have done. The work of everyone else was really really good. Someone has made some beautiful roses by paper. And it was pretty amazing that we have had some ideas and inspiration for our collection in the future. I also think this project is really helpful in terms of working on the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment