Monday, November 16, 2009

Illustration




I think I am actually getting used to illustrator. Like people said. the more you doing something, the better you are with it. I always say to myself. right, I need more practicing, but I'm so so lazy, which is not really good. I think I have done some nice work though and it would be my motivation to practice harder.

In my opinion, once I got used to illustrator, it would help me to do some nice work. It is really amazing what we can do with it, like playing with shapes, patterns, creating some nice effect. We can also bring our own hand drawing patterns to use on Illustrator, which is very cool. I have had a look at some Fashion Illustration books and they were absolutely brilliant. Again it's really amazing what you can so with all the tools and colours and everything.

Hopefully I will get better with this after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment