Thursday, May 19, 2011

My feature in this week's IFB's Tech Links a la Mode

I was excited to learn that my post regarding the best fashion, shopping and style apps was chosen for this week's IFB Tech Links a la Mode. This is a very strange thing, as I'd hardly consider myself technology-astute. I can barely figure out how to restart my computer when it starts to act wonky, and it usually leaves me a sweating, swearing, anxiety-ridden mess who feels like they are suffocating and OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T I GET THIS THING TO FREAKING WORK??? Creating and running my blog has been an incredible learning experience, and there's so much more I want to figure out in order to improve my blog. Such as creating buttons. If you have any tips, let me know. (Or feel like being nice and making some for me. That would be awesomesauce. Just sayin'.) Considering all this, being featured in IFB's Tech links is a really nice, if slightly bizarre, compliment.

Be sure to check out the posts from the other featured bloggers and introduce yourself to some new blogs! Here's the feature with my link:




Mobile Mavens: Making Savvy and Stylish Choices to Improve Our Blogs

Edited by Maggie Battles

Trends and technology move at a rapid speed these days and along with that comes unlimited choices. We can choose from a variety of blogging platforms, we can shoot from any number of cameras and shop from any number of online boutiques. There’s so many styles and options to choose from in fashion and technology that we’re constantly evolving our taste to match each moment in time. This weeks Links has a collection of examples on how to take your blog to the next level. The following are a group of links with helpful advice on everything from how to work with PR people, to switching to a new blogging platform and to navigating user-generated fashion on the web. I trust that many of these links will prove to be very useful to all of you. Happy posting!

LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – May 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment