Thursday, January 27, 2011

My feature in this week's Independent Fashion Blogger's Links A La Mode!

This is just incredible.

I've just learned that I have once again been featured in Independent Fashion Blogger's Links A La ModeIFB is a website for style, fashion and beauty bloggers containing articles, forums, polls and promotional tools. Home to thousands of members, it is an incredible resource for those interested in promoting their blogs, networking with fellow bloggers, and improving their posts. For a beginner blogger such as myself, it's like heroin. Not that I know what heroin is like, it's what I understand it's like on 20/20. 

I am so humbled and thankful to be featured in Links A La Mode again, and be included with such talented, stylish, informative bloggers. Here's the feature with my link:


It’s Getting Hot In Here

Edited by Ann of Holier than Now

Though you may be living in a snow globe (sure feels like it here on the East Coast), you’re never out in the cold – assuming the snow hasn’t knocked out your internet … This week’s links will warm you up with hot topics that, ideally, bring out the best in a thoughtful, vibrant blogging community. Take your gloves off (the wool kind, not the boxing kind) and join the conversation!

P.S. If you’d like your voice heard here in Links a La Mode, take a look at this helpful guide by Grit & Glamour.

Links à la Mode: January 27th


No comments:

Post a Comment