Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week in Review: February 28th

Gap blazer; Forever 21 striped shirt; thrifted J Brand jeans; Stuart Weitzman wedges; thrifted vintage bag

Sometimes it's challenging for me to come up with relevant, interesting topics to blog about. I occasionally wish I was one of those cute twenty-something bloggers who could churn out a quick, quirky couple of paragraphs full of quips about what they're wearing and be done with it. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with the personality defect of having too damm much to say. I genuinely enjoy writing, especially about fashion and beauty and style. And let's face it, I'm not a cutsey twenty-something blogger. There's more to me than a quick couple of sentences about what I'm wearing. Is that bad? I occasionally feel the need to rein it in. I wonder...are my readers annoyed, or intrigued by my writing? Does all my chatter scare away potential followers? Would you prefer to see shorter, more concise posts? I'm genuinely curious so be honest.

In any case, this week I wrote a lot. Here on Dress With Courage, I:


I want to take a moment to welcome my new followers (wave!) and thank everyone for your continued support and thoughtful comments.  You have no idea how much this means to me. 

If you're visiting my blog for the first time, please consider becoming a follower, tweeting with me on Twitter, or becoming a Facebook fan. As a relatively new blogger, I get embarrassingly, ridiculously excited when reading a new comment or gaining a new follower. I appreciate you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment