Sunday, December 20, 2009

First term review


1st term is over, it's time for a nice rest and refreshment for a new term now.

For the past few months I have learnt a lot. I've done 2 designing projects, have learnt how to do pattern cutting and to sew, have learnt to use photoshop and illustrator as well. It was a lot of experience. It was my first time of everything so everything was quite exciting.

I quite like designing and styling, like, working directly on clothes. I like playing around with fabric, colours and details. I think I've done quite well in FDP. However, I'm not really used to working on a sketchbook and making an effective designing process. I'm sure on the next project I am going to do a lot better.

Illustration didn't really attract me at first but now as I get a bit used to it I feel it's a really cool drawing and designing tool to play around with. Just need a little more practice and I will be doing it ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment