Sunday, December 6, 2009

"The Cage" on Kera



I like Japanese fashion and I often find different sources to update the news on the internet. It's a pain as I don't speak Japanese so basically I don't understand anything but I enjoy looking at the photos. One of the most popular Japanese fashion magazines is Kera. This month, they have a photo seri named The Cage. I like it. First when I read the title, I thought about something like some girls sitting in a dark cage wearing nice clothes looking sad and stuff like that. However, the photos after all have really bright background, and there's no cage. "The Cage" is actually bonings that they put outside the skirt. I think it's really different and creative. However, the background is a bit too bright in my opinion. It blurs the models and makes the clothes less effective. Same background, but for example, if it was in the evening, I think it would look much better.






No comments:

Post a Comment