Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hair trend 2010




1. Loose waves
This year loose, wavy hair is still on. I like this a lot. Me myself have slight wavy hair. My hair is naturally wavy anyway. I think it looks feminine and sexy but relaxing and effortless, well it's really effortless in a way. I don't have to spend too much time to make sure my hair looks good before going out, and with long wavy hair I can do lots of things like ponytail, a little bun, or just leave it like that.




2. The Topknot
I'm sure it's inspired by Asian fashion. The very first girls who promoted hair buns are Korean girls. This year the bun is more on top of the head. And loose or tight, it still looks really cute. I think it's a great way to bring out the face if we have nice jaw lines.




3. Textured hair
Obviously Lady Gaga is mentioned here. She's not the first one who did this, but she is the one who has made it really became a bomb this year. She has influenced fashion a lot not only in term of hair. Personally I don't really have time and effort to do it, but if I have a big party to go to, I might do!




4. Ponytail
It's not that easy to find something nice, simple, convenient and fashionable at the same time! Sounds good.





5. Braids and plaits
Not my type, to be honest. I rarely see a really loose, relaxing braid that I like. The rest just looks a bit corny to me.




6. The just-got-out-of-bed hairstyle
Absolutely love it! It looks relaxing, effortless and a bit rocky. I think we should never look like we have tried too hard. Perfect clothes, perfect nails, perfect accessories, perfect makeup, we need a messy (in an ordered way!) hair to create a natural, effortless look. I like my hair being this way most of the time. Well my hair is a real got-out-of-bed hair anyway!




7. Hair gets high
Everyone is doing it. We see lots of celebrities with their high-up-top do as well. I saw Rihanna with this hair quite a few times I think. It looks rocky but classy in a way. It brings out the face too.




8. Dishevelled updos
This is sort of for some big, formal parties. I prefer an informal, relaxing messy bun.





9. The New Bob
Bob is still on. It's just too big to be old-fashioned. But this year it's longer, softer and more relaxing. I remember the time when I had straight, long Bob hair, sort of Rihanna's. Good time! It took me A LOT of money and effort as my hair is naturally wavy. But it was worth it. It looked GOOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment