Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Fashion college life

I've been in the course FdA Fashion for 2 weeks. It's just great that my laptop is completely dead. It's not that easy to live without a computer but I will work that out.

We didn't do really much work in the first week. On Monday, we were looking at the magazines. It was very inspiring I think. The work they have done was fantastic. I liked the way they express the idea and organise the pages. On Thursday, we were doing pattern cutting. I loved it.

We did a little more work on the second week. Monday was the Mood board day. We had the chance to work and communicate with each other more, and learn from each other as well. On Tuesday and Wednesday, we had IT classes about photoshop and illustration. It was not easy for me though.
On Thursday we were working with the sewing machine. I have never actually used a sewing machine before but it was so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment