Friday, August 6, 2010

I have no clue, I let u go and giving u back to GOD

The moment I think about you,
Maybe loving you isn’t a mistake
Maybe I can close my eyes and smile
Maybe in your presence my heart wouldn’t break
Maybe I can just dream for a while…

My mind goes completely blank
I have no clue...
That's making me love you so…

Half Wing Angel


But, i pray and thanks to GOD for all love that i feel..
I close my eyes, thinking of u and i said to GOD:

"Thanks for this love, it's so beautiful, really...
But now i must continue my life, begin my new life and be happy...
So, i let u go and giving u back , my heart, my love and all the feeling about u to GOD..
I feel so tired, but u must now i never regret..
Never, because u are the best grace of my life.. I love u, but i'm done now.."

No comments:

Post a Comment