Thursday, March 18, 2010

Internships

A week of applying and I got 2 internships to do this summer. Not bad at all! First I'm going to Copenhagen to work for Simon Rasmussen. He's a Danish stylist. I will basically be his assistant and help him with his fashion show this summer as well. I've never seen a stylist having their own fashion show before, so this is going to be exciting! I really like Simon's work. I think he's talented and working for him will be a nice experience to have. It's going to be a lot of work to do in order to get to Denmark, but I can handle it (Hopefully!).





After Denmark, I'm going to Malaysia to work for Blush!. It's a lingerie outlet of DKNY, Maidenform and Princesse Tam Tam in Asia. I will be working directly under the Managing Director in their Merchandise Department. Sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment